|07-26-2004, 09:26 PM||#1|
Join Date: May 2003
A Woman's Prayer ;-)
Now I lay me down to sleep I pray the Lord my shape to keep. Please no wrinkles Please no bags and Please lift my butt before it sags. Please no age spots Please no gray and as for my belly, Please take it away. Please keep me healthy Please keep me young, and thank you Dear Lord For all that you've done.
Five tips for a woman....
1. It is important that a man helps you around the house and has a job.
2. It is important that a man makes you laugh.
3. It is important to find a man you can count on and doesn't lie to you.
4. It is important that a man loves you and spoils you.
5. It is important that these four men don't know each other.
Foot Note: One saggy boob said to the other saggy boob: "If we don't get some support soon, people will think we're nuts."
Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash
|07-27-2004, 05:27 PM||#3|
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Baltimore, MD
Old maid's bedtime prayer:
Now I lay me down to sleep,
I wish I had a man to keep.
If there's a man beneath my bed,
I hope he heard every word I said!
"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"