|09-02-2009, 02:12 PM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: mid-atlantic region
I had a second interview for a job, and my references are being checked. If I am offered the job, I would need to hire a driver on a daily basis. (Unfortunately, driving myself is not an option.) I do not currently own a van, but realize that I may have to buy one very soon. My questions are as follows:
1) What is the going hourly rate for drivers?
2) Is there an additional "per mile" rate, on top of the hourly rate?
3) Are drivers required to have a chauffeur's license? To be "registered" with a particular agency?
4) If the driver owns the van, how are insurance issues handled?
5) Other than Craig's List, where do you suggest I post an ad?
I'm also posting this in "Life," to get as many responses as possible. Thanks very much!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Michigan Paralyzed Veterans of America Launch ThePumpGuide.com, An Interactive Web Site Offering Gas Stations for Drivers With Disabilities||Max||Life||0||11-28-2003 06:35 AM|
|NJ Law Targets Drowsy Drivers||Leo||Funding, Legislation, & Advocacy||0||09-27-2003 01:44 PM|
|Disabled riders take issue with some drivers (SCI)||antiquity||Ability & Disability News||0||01-22-2003 01:09 PM|
|A Simple Adjustment Can Reduce Pain and Cost of Neck Injuries, But New Survey Shows Drivers Don't Understand the Importance of Head Restraint Positioning||Wise Young||Health & Science News||0||08-18-2002 02:10 PM|