Thread: Mom, #1 Caregiver of the Year!

Mom, #1 Caregiver of the Year!

I wold like to recognize my wonderful mother for all of the help she has given me since I got hurt. She has been there to help me when I wanted help, not helped me when I didn't want help, and kept me going with constant words of encouragement. I see her sacrifice to care about and for me, although she does this all without feeling any burden. I feel her love ever day and it is today that I want to make sure she knows that I appreciate everything she does for me.

Mom, I love you! ! You are the best and I have come this far because you have been there nudging me along. Thank you and again, I love you.

I'm very sure your Mom will appreciate the heartfelt sentiment you've shared here with us Jmiller ......

.... and to all the Mom's out there "carers" and otherwise HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !

Obieone
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

I don't think all women can be good mothers, so i appreciate hearing about the ones that are. My mom is my best friend and I wouldn't change our relationship for anything. Whatever alligned in the universe for our lives to cross was perfect Happy mother's day momma!
    Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
    -Dorothy Thompson