Thread: battery charger?

battery charger?

I have a large battery on my chair, however I find that on some days even with a full charge it isn't enough power to get me through the day. I don't have caregivers around to swap out batteries. So I was thinking their must be a portable battery charger. Or a solar battery charger? Something that I could conviently carry with me. Does anyone know of anything?

How old is the battery? They can lose longevity with age, especially certain types.
    C2/3 quad since February 20, 1985.

You may have undersized batteries.

You should be using the larger "Group 24" gel cell batteries. I bet if you check, you have group 22 installed. The larger group 24 will last more than a day for even the most active user.

battery

the battery is only 3 months old. I don't know the exact size, I will check.

Def. something wrong with the charger showing a false charge or defective batteries. I had smaller batteries put in my chair as I had a new tilt system installed like 2 years ago. I can still go atleast 3 days before charging. I went to Six Flags last year and cruised up and down those hills for like 10 hrs and didn't die. I'd request a fresh set. Good luck.

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia