Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ahh, nothing more refreshing than pissing your pants during your 2 hour final.

I haven't needed to wear or use external catheters and leg/bed bags for about 20 years. Luckily I never had one come off in class. I had my share of them come off elsewhere leaving me embarrassed, sitting in a puddle of urine and with a load of laundry to do.

But I remember sitting in class, everything quiet and being able to hear my stream hitting the inside of the external catheter. I wondered if, or probably who else, could hear it too! SCI... you know the saying.... it keeps giving and giving.

Bob.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

anyone remember when lawrence welk used to ask his band to 'pee on their toes?'

maybe we were born too late...

Quote Originally Posted by mr_coffee
    I then look down and there is a nice stream coming off my chair i'm sitting in, I was impressed.
    Classic
    C5 injury with partial C6 function on left.

Aw, Cory. You are my hero.
    (in a non-inspirational yet awestruck way)

Damm that starbucks, goes right through a guy.
    If I was meant to have wheels under my ass, what the hell are these legs for?
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1455040496

The most embarrassing event I have witnessed re: SCI did not happen to me, or to you. A guy at rehab was being lifted in a Hoyer. The moment the Hoyer took off, there was this terrible storm of farts, and poop started falling on the floor coming from between his shorts. Poop after poop after poop. Like, a Jurassic park poop. 20 people were looking.
    Sorry, I don't know if this is any consolation or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Cripply
    The most embarrassing event I have witnessed re: SCI did not happen to me, or to you. A guy at rehab was being lifted in a Hoyer. The moment the Hoyer took off, there was this terrible storm of farts, and poop started falling on the floor coming from between his shorts. Poop after poop after poop. Like, a Jurassic park poop. 20 people were looking.
    Sorry, I don't know if this is any consolation or not.
    Shit happens.
    Daniel

Cory... God... that was amazing.... Give em something to remember you by! You are my hero too!

Sieg

Did you not have a starbucks cup handy??? LOL

Sorry, you did have a sucky day. I wish I could say that I have never been there but then you know I would be lying.

If it makes you feel better, I crapped myself on my first job interview post SCI... I didnt get the job but then afterwards I didnt want it.

Hope all goes smooth tomorrow.
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Hey, mr. coffee, stuff happens! In college my girl friend did a full gainer into my lap, exploding my ileostomy bag! Pissed me off. Quite literally! That was a tender moment.
    "Music will always find its way to us, with or without business, politics, religion, or any other bullshit attached. Music survives everything, and like God it is always present. It needs no help, and suffers no hindrance. It has always found me, and with God's blessing and permission, it always will." Eric Clapton