Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

Thread: researchblog

Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla View Post
    Will Kivi get back his posting priviledges after a period of suspension?
    I agree that at times his insolence was unnecessary, but sometimes he has provided interesting inputs IMO.

Paolo
    I agree Paolo

kivi kept it to relevant threads and didn't cause problems all over?
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

kivi made many personal attacks which he was warned several times about. He decided not to heed the warnings and lost his posting privileges. You may not have seen his attacks because they were removed.

That's a shame. Kivi has been paralyzed longer than me - and if I remember correctly - it's quite an effort for them to post as well. Certainly not a master of the english language. Hmph.

The worst ones are let loose for months and the ones that barely scratch any surface are put out to pasture.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

It is a shame Kivi couldn't follow the rules after being warned over and over. He hasn't been put out to pasture, his posting privileges have been suspended for a time to be determined. The rules are simple, don't attack other members.