Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone a Remote Control (RC) fan?

thanks for the tip Zero.
    oh well

I've always wanted a large RC heli, but it's a hobby I don't have the time or money for.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffH
    Yes, it's a GWS Tiger Moth with an 18 gram Westport rewound CD-rom motor. Flies really sweet.

Here's a picture of my Guppy. An electric sailplane with a 60" span.
    The Tiger Moth is beautiful. The glider is cool, too. Any other models you can show us. When I was a kid, my father was into flying models big time. It was always a lot of fun, but never pushed me to the point I wanted to try it. Still I went to all the shows with him, and I have many great memories! Thank you for sharing this.
    "Music will always find its way to us, with or without business, politics, religion, or any other bullshit attached. Music survives everything, and like God it is always present. It needs no help, and suffers no hindrance. It has always found me, and with God's blessing and permission, it always will." Eric Clapton

Christopher

Theres a flying field here if you're interested. I don't know what's over in your area.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Quote Originally Posted by addiesue
    Theres a flying field here if you're interested. I don't know what's over in your area.
    Thanks for the info! We're moving out of state in three weeks so the flying field in TN is out of the question, although if you have a general idea of its location then I'd appreciate the info. Please post here so that if other Tennesseans are looking for a place to fly then they know. Appreciate the help.