Thread: Which cable provider is best?

Which cable provider is best?

We just switched to AT&T recently for cable, internet and phone. The cable sucks, when we had COX we were able to have 2 DVR's and could run every tv in the house at the same time but now that we have AT&T there technology only allows on DVR and 4 feeds so if I am recording a show only 2 of the other tvs will work. They also dont offer sports packages.

Im thinking of switching to DIRECTTV. Does anyone have any experience with them?
    Say what you mean and mean what you say because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind.

My Myspace

You know now you should have researched AT&T a tad more, huh? I just ordered AT&T high speed DSL last week. The modem just came in and they activated the line from the pole to the house Fri. I have to get a new jack installed this week and finally cancel HughesNet as they SUCK for satellite internet. I hope AT&T is better.

I have DirectTv and love it!! I have 6 total receivers: 4 are HD with 2 of them DVR and 2 standard digital. I can run whatever with whatever and even have 1 standard box split to run my tv in the screened-in porch. If you have a phone line by the receiver you can plug it in and caller i.d. will show on the tv.. pretty cool. I initially bought their top package with soooo many channels. I just cancelled all the movie channels except SHO as they show a lot of boxing and MMA.

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Yeah, I want what you got....callin tomorrow to order....
    Say what you mean and mean what you say because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind.

My Myspace

Yes, direct tv is really good, lots of HD programming and clear signal. Their new DVR's are real nice and dont seem to have all the problems like the older ones did.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred