Thread: WHOO-HOO! Craig's list works!

Smile WHOO-HOO! Craig's list works!

I have never used anything other than the paper to sell a car. Today at 430 pm I posted a 1986 Jeep that had become an oversized doorstop due to the fact that the starter went out. I have another new Jeep, so I never fixed the old one. It was only used as a garden manure transport anyway. By 730 this evening I had cash in my hand and someone had a nice jeep to convert to biofuel. This was the first time I have ever posted on Craig's list, but I wont hesitate to do it again. Now the condo assoc will ge off my back, eh?
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

Last year I sold one of my Les Pauls on Craigs list. I couldn't believe how many responses I got, and how fast they came in.
    "Music will always find its way to us, with or without business, politics, religion, or any other bullshit attached. Music survives everything, and like God it is always present. It needs no help, and suffers no hindrance. It has always found me, and with God's blessing and permission, it always will." Eric Clapton

That's where it typically find my caregivers. Either that or MySpace.
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

Thats great for you glad its working