Thread: Selling an Accessible home

Selling an Accessible home

HI all,
    I am selling my accessible home, does anyone have any information on web sites other than "for sale by owner" or "Homes for sale by owner" that specialize in accessible homes.

I am going to try it on my own for a while before putting it with a Realtor.

Thanks for any info!

Riz
    C-5 incomplete

I am not aware of any specific sites. However, with the housing market in its current state, you might consider using a qualified, local, REALTOR.

80 plus percent of homes are sold thru REALTORS and when you remove them from the equation, you can expect a lower sales price and longer marketing time.

Also, I would think you can find some very competetive commission rates. I would suggest a qualified REALTOR might take the listing for 4% depending upon your area. Your agreement might be 1% to the listing agent and 3% to the selling agent. If your agent sells the home himself, he/she might do it just for the 3%. If you can get someone at that price, it will pay off in the end.

You may wat to check the ad rates at "New Mobility", "Sports & Spokes", "Paraplregia News", etc.

Selling

Thanks!

I did check the rates for an ad at PN News and they are reasonable. I will check with New Mobility. We have not committed to buying anything yet so time is on my side. I probobly will wind up with a Realtor but I want to try it on my own first.

thanks again,

Riz