I took the night owl from Boston to DC to attend the researchers’ presentations yesterday and took the night owl back to Boston last night.

All I can say is WOW! You must read Kate’s blog but to be there and hear these dedicated doctors and researchers speak about what they are doing for this community is more than awe inspiring, it can almost make one giddy. These great minds are not to be denied and the profound discoveries they have made and want to bring to clinical trial will change the history of paralysis.

But they need our help NOW! They want to cure paralysis NOW! They are dedicating their life work to this community.

NOW …tomorrow on April 15th when your friends are pounding the hallways of Congress for the passage of the Christopher and Dan Reeve Paralysis Act, asking for funding of research for the cure and bearing their souls by telling of their personal stories to total a strangers, I believe EVERYONE in this community has a moral responsibility to CALL their senators

THIS BILL NEEDS COSPONSOR TO GET A FULL SENATE VOTE!!

DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER.
YOU DESERVE THE RIGHT TO HAVE RESEARCH FUNDED!!
YOU DESERVE THE RIGHT TO HAVE CLINICAL TRIALS HERE IN THE US!
YOU DESERVE THIS BUT NO ONE IS JUST GOING TO GIVE IT TO YOU.

Now start today and contact everyone you know and tell them to call their US Senators AND TO COSPONSOR Senate Bill S. 1183.
That is only two calls per person. Cut and post the info on the guide I posted in ANNOUNCEMENTS.

NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO BE HEARD!

DAMN IT, THERE ARE LITTLE CHILDREN IN WHEELCHAIRS IN DC RIGHT NOW ADVOCATING FOR A BETTER FUTURE.

IT BREAKS MY HEART TO SEE ANYONE IN A CHAIR OR SUFFERING FROM PARALYSIS ESPECIALLY A LITTLE CHILD AND I FOR ONE WILL NOT STAND BY AND WATCH AND DO NOTHING.

PICK UP THAT PHONE TOMORROW AND JUST MAKE THE CALLS. Do the right thing!