Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Look at me-I've been working hard!

Yes- In fact I 'm hearing LOTS of voices lately (quads tight , hips forward-tighten glutes, plant your foot, drive off your front leg). Hmmm.. is that good??

Darla, great doing. Some exercising is the best way, and if one think one gains returns that is also very good. I did some returns some times ago but now it is a stop. The “crazy exercise regimes” I have also quit, but still I do some exercises (aside of tendon stretching etc), cause it overall helps me, just a little exercise helps quite a lot I personally feel, keep it going, if you can.

Great job Darla, keep up the great work.
    Rick

GO FORWARD! 2 FIGHT! PARALYSIS!

Darla, better ask your urologist to see if you could be a candidate. There's also info on pubmed (medical literature). I would not want to make a rec online, but definitely explore it with your doc.

Hi Darla,

The video was great! I am happy for you. Keep up the good work. You had mentioned that you are using a walker and the therapist are blocking your knees to prevent buckle by that i would assume you are not using any leg braces? If that is the case, would that mean you won't be using it during this ambulation exercise? So i would assume they discouraged it as if it will only slow the progress?

Chak