Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Keep Calling Everyday Until You Get A Cosponsor

Everyone from W2W is headed to the hill today including myself. Please take a minute to call your local senator office to show support!

Thanks
    Matt
    Paralyze resistance with persistence.
    T-12

Just called Klobuchar's office too. I told her about the briefing today-hopefully one of them will go.

Any more I can do?

Kathy,
    Great job!! Thank you so much!

Great efforts, -and good luck.

bump.

Bump.

Banned
    great thread, thanks for the info. I'm calling too!

I grew up in Wisconsin and will be back there the end of the month looking for a summer apartment for retirement. I still consider myself a constituent since my folks still live there. I called both Senators Kohl and Feingold's staffers--Nicole Brown, 202-224-5653 for Sen Kohl and Trisha Schmidt, 202-224-5323 for Sen Feingold. Could a few full year residents call them too? With the new VA SCI center in Milwaukee this could attract human trials if they are aware of any cure based networks. Wisconsin has care programs for vets.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Hi everybody! I am for the first time here. How are you doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Pendleton
    I grew up in Wisconsin and will be back there the end of the month looking for a summer apartment for retirement. I still consider myself a constituent since my folks still live there. I called both Senators Kohl and Feingold's staffers--Nicole Brown, 202-224-5653 for Sen Kohl and Trisha Schmidt, 202-224-5323 for Sen Feingold. Could a few full year residents call them too? With the new VA SCI center in Milwaukee this could attract human trials if they are aware of any cure based networks. Wisconsin has care programs for vets.
    Spoke at length with Trisha Schmidt at Senator Feingold's office. The senator has read the legislation but does not support new spending that is not off set elsewhere. If someone in Wisconsin has numbers of people with an SCI that are on Medicaid and what that costs the state he may vote for an amended bill for cure research. But Wisconsin already has some good care programs..
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.