Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: Live from W2W 08!

Quote Originally Posted by Susan M
    Yes, you did, Stephen, and I have already spoken with an indivual who is doing some leg work around the idea.

Susan
    Sue, pls keep us informed on the progress of this idea!! It might turn into another area of effort for us from China to follow through.
    Last edited by poonsuzanne; 04-26-2008 at 09:08 PM.
    Suzanne

WoW! So much to read. I've enjoyed all of Kate's reporting and the discussions after.

There is a lot of optimism and motivation here right now. I love it! Finals will be over soon and I hope to be working on some awareness advocating and fund raising here in Northwest Indiana. I will try to let every one know about it in advance.

That patient advocate community online journal sounds like a great idea. If anyone can get the ball rolling on that, I imagine sue can. What a mover and a shaker Sue can be.

I really enjoyed W2W 2008 and would also like to thank everyone who had a hand in making it a success.

Dr. Davies, It was nice to be able to spend some time with you and Simon during the biotech day. Thank you for being so active in informing the SCI communnity about current developments and the politics involved in getting research published. I'm sorry your health went downhill so much after W2W and I hope you are feeling much better now.

Sue, a big hand to you guys too.

I guess that's all I have to say right now. Except maybe, if anyone found a camera at W2W let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by jplw

Dr. Davies, It was nice to be able to spend some time with you and Simon during the biotech day. Thank you for being so active in informing the SCI communnity about current developments and the politics involved in getting research published. I'm sorry your health went downhill so much after W2W and I hope you are feeling much better now.

Thanks, Simon and I enjoyed meeting you too. My health is mush better now, just 3 more days of antibiotic (a rather harsh one which I'll be very glad to see the back of) and I'll be firing on all cylinders again!

Davies, glad you are healing.

Glad you are posting.
    Glad you are fighting.
    Glad you are one of us.

Does anyone know if the presentations made at Working 2 Walk 2008 will be posted on YouTube. I just searched YouTube and saw presentations from Working 2 Walk 2007 by Dr. Young, Dr. Davies, Dr. McDonald and Dr. Keirstead.

Roger

hi roger,

grammy's son brandon was doing a lot of recording so chances are good.
    http://justadollarplease.org/

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."

Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    hi roger,

grammy's son brandon was doing a lot of recording so chances are good.
    Leo, I did get allot of good information recorded. I could post a few things on the net, but in some of the different sessions I was asked to quit recording due to the information being so new that it had not been documented in medical journals. As Dr. Davies had said if the information gets posted on the net before he documents it, he would be unable to use the precious information. I have put together three DVDs with every session I went to, and would be able to send out some copies of the information to whoever would like it. Everyone would half to keep in mind I’m not a professional so the recordings aren’t top quality. Also the process of duplicating all the copies gets kind of expensive and very time consuming. It would be great if each copy be passed from person to person. One more thing I ask that no one post the info on the net, I stopped recording when I was asked to but to be safe, I would hate to have progress set back because of leaked info, if you know what I mean.
    Brandon
    P.S.
    To everyone that was un-able to go, speaking with Davies, Archabald, Wise and all the other speakers one on one was amazing and very uplifting. A big thank you to Dr. Davies for all the wonderful info and conversation, I’m glad to hear your better.

So much valuable information.......... thank you so much Kate... things are looking good.

God bless you all.