Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Grassroots Activists See Call In Guide

I hope that wasn't BS, Vito, because if he sees what he can do, it's going to the floor!

(I'm not questioning your integrity BTW, just that of Dr. Coburn's DC office.)

To Betheny

Betheny,
    I echo Wise's sentiments in missing you in DC. I was only there for the presentations yesterday but all I can say is WOW!

I know your heart was there and I felt your presence because you are so much a part of what makes this happen and what is right. For all to know you are a very classy lady and like Leo and so many others, you are lion hearted.

If we were to go back in history and were locked in a fight to death I would want you beside me because you will never turn and run.

We will finish this battle and win and keep fighting until the war is won.

Quote Originally Posted by bostondad
    We will finish this battle and win and keep fighting until the war is won.

AMEN to this BostonDad. Thank you keeping this moving.
    Every day I wake up is a good one

Ah, bostondad, thanks so much. I'm missing everybody so bad, and feeling like a quitter too, so I really appreciate those words.

Wise, I miss you too.

I'm sure glad to hear W2W 2008 is turning out so well. Not that I had any doubt. It was nice today, though, I got tired so I took a nap. I always seem to wind up severely sick in a hotel room in DC, so I really relished just simply taking a nap because I was weary.

Just called both offices-Klobuchar and Coleman. I thanked them both and told them about the congressional briefing.

Is there any more I can do?

Susan,
    Is there anyone going to Coleman's office? I know I sound like a broken record but he is up for re-election and he is a Republican....

C. & D. Paral. act!

Bobstondad
    Is there any updates on this paralyse act?

I am moving this thread to the FLA forum. Wise.

Quote Originally Posted by momo3
    Just called both offices-Klobuchar and Coleman. I thanked them both and told them about the congressional briefing.

Is there any more I can do?

Susan,
    Is there anyone going to Coleman's office? I know I sound like a broken record but he is up for re-election and he is a Republican....
    Hi momo3,

Yes, there were 8 Minnesotans that visited Sen. Coleman and Klobuchar's offices. Dr. Stephen Davies went with us the see Sen. Coleman. Sen. Coleman spared the time to meet with us in person. Dr. Davies did an outstanding job of explaining how close the curative therapies are and how important CDRPA is. Sen. Coleman is very supportive--he is actually a LEAD co-sponsor of the bill meaning he signed on prior to the bill being introduced in the Senate last year. Sen. Klobuchar is a co-sponsor, as well.

Susan

That sounds great. I wish I could have been there to help but right now all I can do is call and write. I hope he can find the time to contact Dr. Coburn's office to ask for a release of the bill.

Just let me know what else I can do.
    Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by momo3
    That sounds great. I wish I could have been there to help but right now all I can do is call and write. I hope he can find the time to contact Dr. Coburn's office to ask for a release of the bill.

Just let me know what else I can do.
    Kathy
    Kathy--don't underestimate the power of calling and writing. I know your voice was heard. I definitely think Sen. Coleman will push this bill with Sen. Coburns office. The CDRPA is not the only bill that Sen. Coleman is a sponsor or lead co-sponsor that Sen. Coburn has on hold.

Thank you for doing what you can.

Susan