Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2nd cycle

Quote Originally Posted by exqusit1
    Hey what's up fellas, I need some advice on supplements. I haven't taken anything since my accident 2 years ago and I would like to start. I work out regullary weight training and handcycling I'm packing on muscle, but not able to get lean like I would like. Any advice? Can someone recommend some supplements I could take that would help me with this.

thanks guys
    Cardio, it does a body good.

The only cardio I know to do is handcycling. I have a cycle trainer in my garage and I spin on it often and when not spinning on it I take to the road for at least 6 to 10 miles a day 3 times a week and then on the weekend I try and pump out at least a 20 mile ride. Is there any other way for me to get cardio in?

stationary bike. saratoga cycle
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

There's always FES if you can find it. That really burns the fat because your leg muscles starve for calories. What is your caloric intake for maintenance?

I don't really know how many calories I'm taking in right now, but I need to start monitoring it. So I should be doing or trying to do cardio with a FES BIKE or using my legs for better cardio. What is a good caloric intake for our situation. i don't eat much because I feel heavy or bloated when I eat, so I try to eat small portions through out the day. any advice on this

Quote Originally Posted by exqusit1
    I don't really know how many calories I'm taking in right now, but I need to start monitoring it. So I should be doing or trying to do cardio with a FES BIKE or using my legs for better cardio. What is a good caloric intake for our situation. i don't eat much because I feel heavy or bloated when I eat, so I try to eat small portions through out the day. any advice on this
    I get up in the morning and first thing i do is cardio and then after that i have oatmeal for breakfast then lunch chicken and rice and a protein shake then i eat again at 2 same thing and then at 4 again i eat and then my last meal is at 6 after that i dont eat anything but i will have a few protein shakes at night and i take a shake with me too bed so i can get up at 3 am and have it. So far this diet for me is great but i also take some Test which helps keep the muscle as you diet.

How do you feel eating that many times a day pumpingiron. I'm not having any problems with muscle or strength, it's cutting a little weight. I'm about 170 right now. I'll give it a try though.

Just purely out of curiosity sir i would like to eye a shirts off pic.Im always readin your threads and as you know im a physically active,weight liftin,saratoga crankin man myself and id like see what all the different protein supps and aforementioned cycles are producing for you?

ill have her shoot a few pics and ill email to u pimp. gimme a few days. r u still lifting hard, hope so.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

I'll be sure to have plenty of hand lotion ready! I kid,i kid...

Of course i am,its a life style...