Thread: Could this be Whoville?

Question Could this be Whoville?

Now that the dust has cleared and CC is up and running again thanks to our resident geeks I wanted to take this opportunity to share a few thoughts with you all!

Caregiving is a forum that will often be still ..... sometimes for days and days ...... but I know people are here ...... I know because I check the page views .... over the years a wealth of information has been shared here .... stories filled with the pain and heartache that comes with loss ... stories about the simple pleasures we've all learned to appreciate .... and stories about the everyday practical goings on that is life wth sci ... from the perspective of spouse, sons and daughters, signficant others and friends ... caregivers or not .....

CareCure has a special place in my heart ... I found it very soon after Bill got hurt and I truly cannot imagine how I would have gotten through all the trials and tribulations we've endured over the past 10 years if it had not existed ..... not having it available for those few days has reminded me once again to try never to take this place for granted and fully appreciate its value and its respected place on the net ! I know this because I took the opportunity to google around a little .... to fill the gap .... but I found no other resource that compares ... not even close. We have a very good thing going here .....

Some might call it a co-dependant relationship ...... but I really missed the community of people here very very much ..... and I'm not ashamed to say it ..... no man is an island .... and I thank you all for being here .....

Obieone
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

Obi,

Thank you for saying what I'm not always very good at expressing.

This has become my place to find strength and reassurance that there is life after SCI. I may not always post but I'm here lurking and finding courage in everyone here. I missed this place in the few days that it had gone missing.

Hugs to you all! Hope your finding signs of spring in your neck of the woods!

Kelly