Thread: Anyone know the Monarch type of bracket for a 2000 Honda Prelude?

Anyone know the Monarch type of bracket for a 2000 Honda Prelude?

I'm seriously looking at a 2000 Prelude, but the manual I have (from Monarch) does not list any Preludes applications. I had a 91 Lude years ago and had hand controls so I'm sure it can be done. I doubt I could just call somewhere and they would give out the info. over the phone to a noncertified person. I was lucky just to get the application catalog. Usually Hondas tend to need a "B" adapter (the plumbers tape stainless strap), but I didn't know if I needed the long shaft or any speicial ears. Thanks for any help or insight; I really don't want to fabricate a lot of stuff. I will if I have to though...

I wish I could get back into one of those. I had a 1997 Prelude SI when I got hurt, the high-performance version. That one was only available with a five speed. Now I pimp things out in my 96 Dodge purple minivan. LOL.
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

Quote Originally Posted by rybread
    I wish I could get back into one of those. I had a 1997 Prelude SI when I got hurt, the high-performance version. That one was only available with a five speed. Now I pimp things out in my 96 Dodge purple minivan. LOL.
    Sweet whip. You had the SH version. Only in a 5 speed as you mentioned, but the engine is the same in the base and the SH. Sh has some handling package and maybe a different suspension. That's cool because most times the performance models get the hopped up engines but only rock the manny tranny. I loved the Integra GSR, but it only had the 5 speed. I bought the Integra GS trim a few years ago because it came in the auto transmission. But the GS had the lower end engine and I ended up selling it to get a Toyota Solara. The Solara is hands down the best whip for a manual chair user IMO. Very big and wide opening doors.

I had a 91 Lude Si after I was injured and it worked out okay for me. Not spacious by any means, but I could do it. Are you able to transfer and break down a chair at C5 inc. or do you have to have the ramp? You could always rock an Element or an Odyssey if you wanted back in the Honda/import game!