Thread: Dr. Schulze's Intestinal Formula #1/#2

Dr. Schulze's Intestinal Formula #1/#2

I feel like a good cleaning and would like to know if anyone has tried these products? What was your experience? How destructive was it to your program? Please also include the type of BP you do.

I'm C5, every other day using magic bullets. My biggest concern is maintaining that schedule and not having accidents occur in between. One idea I had was to only take them the day before my program, or even skip formula #1 and goes straight to formula #2 (although they warn against constipation due to the clay). They can say you can skip formula #1 if you already have a regular bowel movements (several a day). Can I interpret this differently as a quadriplegic and assume I have regular bowel movements every other day? I don't know...

Links for reference:
    Intestinal Formula #1
    Curacao and Cape Aloe leaf, Aloe barbadensis and Aloe capensis or ferox, Senna leaves and pods, Cassia angustifolia, Cascara Sagrada aged bark, Rhamnus purshiana, Barberry root bark, Berberis vulgaris, Ginger rhizome, Zingiber officinalis, Garlic bulb, Allium sativum, and Habanero peppers, Capsicum species.

Intestinal Formula
    Flax seed, Linum usitatissimum, Apple Fruit Pectin, Malus communis, Pharmaceutical Grade Bentonite Clay, Psyllium seed and husk, Plantago psyllium, Slippery Elm inner bark, Ulmus fulva, Marshmallow root, Althaea officinalis, Peppermint leaf, Mentha piperita and Activated Willow Charcoal, Salix alba.

Thanks for the feedback.
    C5 injury with partial C6 function on left.

Hi Lewis,

Without doing a thorough Google on it I'd swear that's Dupont's old formula for TNT. Be careful!

Bob.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria