Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Has anyone ever tried to contact the dead?

Quote Originally Posted by jody View Post
    I havnt read that one. is it good?
    and hey! I havnt seen you post in about forever.
    Um.....jody, Jukespin's post kinda of an old post.......

Sometimes I see them in dreams. I wouldn't actively try to open that door though. In dreams they never speak to me, except Mom. As always, she had a comment about my weight LOL. My bro is always fishing w/ Uncle Bob. Last time he was walking away, by a lake, and he waved goodbye. He's never visited again.

ETA-Fishing w/ Uncle Bob was always heaven. I expect that still holds true.

Quote Originally Posted by betheny View Post
    Sometimes I see them in dreams. I wouldn't actively try to open that door though. In dreams they never speak to me, except Mom. As always, she had a comment about my weight LOL. My bro is always fishing w/ Uncle Bob. Last time he was walking away, by a lake, and he waved goodbye. He's never visited again.

ETA-Fishing w/ Uncle Bob was always heaven. I expect that still holds true.
    Like √

I once released a demon wile doing a seance as a kid. Or at least I guess that we did. He was in the book before the ceremony, but was no longer listed after the ceremony. I don't recall exactly what else happened, but somehow the ceremony went awry and the candles got blown out in a room with no windows open and etc. This was witnessed by all 4 of us that participated, so the name of the demon disappearing from the book was imagined by us all if this didn't really happen.