Thread: What´s your take on solar?

What´s your take on solar?

Almost down $50 from it 52 week high of $90. Sounds damn tempting...whatcha think about Solar stocks in general? Solarfun has retreated from it´s 52 week high of $40 all the way down to $12 and change, Sunpower is down over 50%.
    Last edited by Mike C; 03-29-2008 at 12:46 PM.
    "So I have stayed as I am, without regret, seperated from the normal human condition." Guy Sajer

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C
    Almost down $50 from it 52 week high of $90. Sounds damn tempting...whatcha think about Solar stocks in general? Solarfun has retreated from it´s 52 week high of $40 all the way down to $12 and change, Sunpower is down over 50%.
    Mike C

I like solar. But really haven't spent any real time looking into the balance sheets of them. Certainly with gas heading up they should stay in favor for awhile. But I would look into the balance sheets to make sure their making real money before jumping on one.

I am going to start following it now. They are intriguing with gas going up so much, and I think they have the potential to go up dramatically over the next few months.
    Celebrate the moment

TED Stockings