Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: just a little ranting to clear my head...

Angry just a little ranting to clear my head...

Just going to try this to see if it helps, because no one here is going to read it.

- Why the screaming? You can talk in a normal tone just as well as ranting all the time. If you can't stand your kids, why are they HERE at our house? Do you think they act better here? NO, they just tear up our stuff. I really don't need you hear yelling in front of my kid. He doesn't need the sensory overload you are causing him. I've tried to explain it you. Autisic kids need structure and tend to like quiet. If your kids were like him, I sure would not subject him to hearing you bitch all the time. You wonder why they act like that,look in a mirror. As you leave them here so you can get a galllon of milk or whatever-and dissapear for HOURS- with my 70yr old mother,who has had a stroke, and has a bad heart, trying to keep them from killing each other, I hope you are having a hell of time. Both of you should of practiced freaking birth control. I got a hyerectomy so my family would not have to help me raise more kids. But no, you had to keep on having kids you didn't want...because you know that somebody else will watch them. Mommy went out, daddy hiding in the garage or whatever, and the kids getting into every little thing we have, destroying it all.
    And my kid? Hiding. imprisoned in his own home because he doesn't want yelled at too. He's outside sitting in the cold, so he doesn't have to listen to you all. I don't buy him toys anymore because they get broke or stolen, or hocked. you know you did that. he just mumbles and paces, and it breaks my heart. I make up things to get out of here with him.
    And you just came in asking me for money. Which I don't have, and even if I did, why should I give it to you? You'll take off, and we'll be here with your brats. at least I wouldn't here your screeching.
    I get guilt trips because I won't go out there and join in. Sorry, but why should I? If I had my choice you would be long gone.
    It's bullshit how you are. something for nothing. every sentence to me starts 'I' - I need, I want, I got to get.
    Well, since I am not the one F-ing you, I don't give a rats ass.
    and please, stop telling me how you hurt. I don't care. When you got MRSA last month? serves ya right, since I told you Not to use my shower or soaps, ect. Ya dang silly twit. And you let your kids use it too! Are you a natural idiot, or did you have to take a test?
    I can't tell you off, because it would upset mom. I done it before, and know it won't help.
    cute, the baby just ripped off the wallpaper in the dining room. and the older boy poured out all the sugar while the girls spill perfume in the bathroom. What the hell. If I was at someones home I would take my kid home! But no, your on long distance on my phone...geesh.
    And they wonder why I lock my bedroom door.
    I don't need advice, I just needed to vent a bit.
    Deborah

Can't fix it, but sorry you are having such a tough day.
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Thanks, but as hard days go, this is minor. It's bad when the 'breeders' fight with each other.
    It makes the kids look tame. Really I feel sorry for the kids. But I've learn not to get attached. Though they are my neices and nephews, I keep waiting for the next time they go to foster, and wonder if it's the last time. They have been in and out of the system from the beginning. Every time, a little more of my mom's heart breaks. They won't give them to her. And she doesn't need that anyway.
    why are guys so stupid to get with a chick they have known for years as a conning, whining, bitch? It makes no sense to me. And he is a wuss. and he knew she was a breeder to start with! (she had several kids taken before they got together)
    just keep all that drama away from me and mine, thats all I ask.
    Oh, and 'she' left right after my rant. she took the 1 kid who wasn't getting into stuff. left 3. thier dad? he is hiding somewere around here, in not going to go look,LOL.
    I feel like I'm stuck on a bad Springer episode. I guess that why I don't watch it.
    My family was NEVER like this. EVER. then she came and ovulated.....
    Deborah

thank you for putting into words what i've been partially going tyhrough w/a neighbour! she doesn't have kids but like you wrote, first words out of her mouth are can i have/i need.... last week i had a meltdown b/c of it. you HAVE to distance yourself from them! you do not need to be the doormat! for your own good and your son's. just say NO when she comes around and charge her for those damn phone bills! my neighbour called long distance w/out even asking! for that matter, charge her for all the damages! send her kids out to the cold so your son doesn't suffer.

WOW what was that?
    Go Georgia Bulldogs

hahahaha... sounds like me!

I tend to hide in my room with things go awry. Not because I dont want to be a part of it, but because if I become part of it I will only piss off everyone else and hurt feelings. So I shelter my self away.

Sometimes I turn on the pc, place the headset on and listen to good tunes while I type away on a word doc how I feel, then simply delete it afterwards. Works for me..
    Rick Brauer or just call me - Mr B

http://www.riseadventures.org

Quote Originally Posted by Rbrauer
    hahahaha... sounds like me!

I tend to hide in my room with things go awry. Not because I dont want to be a part of it, but because if I become part of it I will only piss off everyone else and hurt feelings. So I shelter my self away.

Sometimes I turn on the pc, place the headset on and listen to good tunes while I type away on a word doc how I feel, then simply delete it afterwards. Works for me..
    Yep, that is about it. I could get royally bitchy.(as you can see by my rant) But I hardly ever vent to who needs told off. You could be a ax murder, and I would still try to make nice.
    I've deleted some pretty harsh stuff too. I almost did this rant.
    Hey if you want, just to it here since I started it. It doesn't have to make sense to anyone, just putting it out there makes me feel a little less pressure.
    Deborah

Mine are typically when the wife tries to help out the kids.
    The recent event that had me hold up was the stepson. 22 and knows everything.. you know the type. Won't work, when he does it's a week or two then gets fired or quits.
    Finally got him out of the house after he called his mother a b**** to her face. I'd been trying to get him out for the past year but my orders were countered. She kicked him out this time..
    Rick Brauer or just call me - Mr B

http://www.riseadventures.org

yeah, i know the type...did i mention my brother is almost 50? he started breeding with a girl my age just a few years ago. He's on SSI (idiot wreck on his chopper), and my mom's true 'baby'. The g/f doesn't work, to busy breeding.
    He leaves, comes back...what he going to do when my mother dies from exaustion???
    Deborah

Families... geez they sound awful.
    Wish I had some.
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess