Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132

Thread: Who here is Happy? I mean real happy.

Quote Originally Posted by chick
    Ha. yea, silly huh.
    I think most of us eventually do a fairly good job at moderating ourselves. In doing so, it helps to contain and keep in check those who refuse to do same.

I prefer to have people express themselves - thoughts, opinions, emotions, whatever - because it does reveal a bit of who they are, despite the limitations of this medium; but also, it's understanding when not to and what's appropriate. For me, that helps in seeing beyond typed words on a screen. Anyone can type on a keyboard and post words. That's the simple part.

You know, Cory can type the most crude, abrasive, and sexually explicit and even degrading sort of comments... but I can't help but always smile or laugh at them, and find them and him adorable (yea, yea, doesn't hurt that he's a cutie too). Cory, Donz, and OJ., to name a few who have contributed greatly here, have demonstrated maturity, and what I see as strength and character, and in no way is that through them telling us or reminding us about who they are. They didn't need to. That's what's cool.

Boy, isn't it so easy to just tell people how experience and happiness is pretty much just in perspective and in one's head. If only it was that simple and human experience was so limited!

Save all the "I am good enough, and smart enough, and gosh darnit, people like me" iterations for the mirror, huh
    Analysing posters and not case discussions into pieces again, are we? Perspectives in ones head, maybe I said that above due to a discussion. But, how about you explain about real personal happiness, if you are cool enough sharing you’re own personal thoughts on the subject, huh

i am sad when i see ab healthy humans unhappy.why in the hell are they depressed ,anxiety etc.?before my injury my main goal was to learn,work hard and to help my family and the world .
    beside my sci problems [health ,money],i am happy to have a family who cares and most of the doctors i have met ....told me ....ADI I SALUTE YOU FOR YOUR STRONG MENTALITY ,EDUCATION AND THE WAY YOU FIGHT AGAINST THIS INJURY.
    • Dum spiro, spero.
      • Translation: "As long as I breathe, I hope."

Quote Originally Posted by adi chicago
    i am sad when i see ab healthy humans unhappy.why in the hell are they depressed ,anxiety etc.?before my injury my main goal was to learn,work hard and to help my family and the world .
    beside my sci problems [health ,money],i am happy to have a family who cares and most of the doctors i have met ....told me ....ADI I SALUTE YOU FOR YOUR STRONG MENTALITY ,EDUCATION AND THE WAY YOU FIGHT AGAINST THIS INJURY.
    You do good Adi, but what did you do in that Bucharest Nato meeting? I believe I saw a short glimpse of you behind some of these real happy party-laughing world leader politicians? Good thing though, you managed to relax Putin by not provoke ém too much by holding Ukraine on the hold for the time being. Pissed though, that Norway PM didn’t have the balls to veto the stupid Bush missile shield program. And that for sure did not make me real happy! Happy Bush soon is gone though, hopefully this pussy PM of ours too, he shades away from everything lately. Man, where can one find good politicians...

leif if i tried to speak to bush or putin ......[face to face]....impossible ....they do not care about science regarding a sci cure......their main concern ....weapons .
    ps.i was in the hospital during the summit.i am not afraid to have a conversation regarding this issue [cure] with bush ,putin or other presidents.
    Last edited by adi chicago; 04-04-2008 at 07:16 PM.
    • Dum spiro, spero.
      • Translation: "As long as I breathe, I hope."

Quote Originally Posted by Leif
    Analysing posters and not case discussions into pieces again, are we? Perspectives in ones head, maybe I said that above due to a discussion. But, how about you explain about real personal happiness, if you are cool enough sharing you’re own personal thoughts on the subject, huh
    You thought I was analysing you? Honestly, I haven't read much of what you wrote in this thread. Internalizing pieces, are we? (j/k... )

As you might have been responding about "perspectives", as you say, due to a discussion, my post, which you quoted in reference to "analysing posters and not case discussions...", was no less a response due to a discussion (in/about thread).

So, I posted about enjoying some of this thread posts(ers') contributions in this thread. Perhaps I should have read your posts and commented on how I enjoyed those too? Maybe that would have made you happy? I'll have to say first tho, that even though you aren't as cute as cory, I don't take offense at your post NOT analysing and judging me, and implying I'll be "uncool" if I don't explain my thoughts on "real happiness".

pssst. you know what'll make me happy? being whisked away to the Kamchatka Peninsula, by you wearing your infamous blue dress... maybe there, after my brain defrosts, i'll explain to you the ultimate truth on 'REAL' happiness and other personal secrets. I'm cool like that

Quote Originally Posted by chick
    You thought I was analysing you? Honestly, I haven't read much of what you wrote in this thread. Internalizing pieces, are we? (j/k... )

As you might have been responding about "perspectives", as you say, due to a discussion, my post, which you quoted in reference to "analysing posters and not case discussions...", was no less a response due to a discussion (in/about thread).

So, I posted about enjoying some of this thread posts(ers') contributions in this thread. Perhaps I should have read your posts and commented on how I enjoyed those too? Maybe that would have made you happy? I'll have to say first tho, that even though you aren't as cute as cory, I don't take offense at your post NOT analysing and judging me, and implying I'll be "uncool" if I don't explain my thoughts on "real happiness".

pssst. you know what'll make me happy? being whisked away to the Kamchatka Peninsula, by you wearing your infamous blue dress... maybe there, after my brain defrosts, i'll explain to you the ultimate truth on 'REAL' happiness and other personal secrets. I'm cool like that
    dam i agree with you... shit can i be a cutie too lol
    life begins when you walk in spirit papito189@gmail.com