Thread: 4-ap

4-ap

I am a T-9 Complete Asia A. I was going to start taking 4-AP. I want to know if this is recommended by someone in my classification. I asked my trainers at sci-fit.org and they said to give it a try. I Doctor is just a regular family Doctor so he doesn't really have an opinion on the drug nor really know what it is. I have some connection with my lower extremeties have spasms frequently have regained a few levels below my level of injury. I can move my hip flexors a little bit. So could anyone let me know if they have a similar injury and have taken this drug. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arod636
    I am a T-9 Complete Asia A. I was going to start taking 4-AP. I want to know if this is recommended by someone in my classification. I asked my trainers at sci-fit.org and they said to give it a try. I Doctor is just a regular family Doctor so he doesn't really have an opinion on the drug nor really know what it is. I have some connection with my lower extremeties have spasms frequently have regained a few levels below my level of injury. I can move my hip flexors a little bit. So could anyone let me know if they have a similar injury and have taken this drug. Thanks
    Arod, start by searching for fampridine on this site. There should be thousands of posts on the subject. If there is something that you don't understand or cannot find, please ask. Thanks. Wise.