Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: My Service Dog

I love the idea of a doggie treadmill!
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Broknwing
    Ah, but is she leash trained? My miss Smokie is You can see pictures of her pre-heating my wheelchair elsewhere on here...I'll have to pull some up for you later
    No, not leash trained, not trained at all. She has only trained herself to eat, sleep on tables and irritate me in the mornings . But Daisy is a nice cat overall, -you actually has a leash trained miss Smokie cat? I don’t think I have seen any of those. I like cats and dogs a lot, and have as I said been thinking of a dog, but not sure if it is a smart move. But I think I heard that if one wants to have both a cat and a dog the best way is to have a grownup she cat and then get a puppy dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    Leif, that's no cat up there! That's, that's the spawn of the devil looking down at you!
    A she devil? – maybe some other she devils will do better? Not on top of the curtains that is

Jen, what a beautiful dog! I have to tell you that I love her lavender collar too......very fem!

Leif,
    I have two "service cats" also, and they require a lot of service! The other night, in the wee hours of morning, they were trying to balance on the plant stand. They couldn't. The entire stand and plants tipped over, leaving soil, mud, and remnant plant parts all over the floor. My downstairs neighbor probably woke up with a "WTF?" Good thing the little suckers are so cute...

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen
    Leif,
    I have two "service cats" also, and they require a lot of service! The other night, in the wee hours of morning, they were trying to balance on the plant stand. They couldn't. The entire stand and plants tipped over, leaving soil, mud, and remnant plant parts all over the floor. My downstairs neighbor probably woke up with a "WTF?" Good thing the little suckers are so cute...
    Eileen. Over here now it is pretty nice weather, spring, sun, warm and so on (have been outside in shorts much of the day, spring is great), -and cat is having fun for sure, lots of cats here (also even a big neighbour rottweiler on the loose cats was teasing); problem is, where do the cat’s get the energy to be just cats and don’t listen to important tings (sleeping 16 hrs/day maybe)? Well, last summer (lol) even a black-billed pica bicka did tipping all the way to my kitchen, from the front door through. -I was in my house daily room and heard an earthquake out there. When I found out. Cat is not on an alert, definetanly not, it was just the bird. Cat is not indoctrinated enough. Not at all.

I never cease to be amazed at the kindness and intution that dogs have towards humans. Amazing. Great post.

lovely dog, look how she loves you too.

I know this is an old thread. I'm just glad Jen went with a once labeled "bully breed". One day, you guys will see my dream come true when I train a Pit Bull for service & therapy. One day guys, one day.