Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Madonna's Upcoming Album - YAY!

Madonna's Upcoming Album - YAY!

Hard Candy Artwork Revealed

Posted: 15 March 2008

Madonna.com is happy to share the cover artwork for Madonna's Hard Candy album.

'Hard Candy' is scheduled to have a global release on April 28th and a US release on April 29th on Warner Bros. Records.

__________________________________________________ __________
    'HARD CANDY' DELICIOUS NEW MADONNA ALBUM SCHEDULED TO BE RELEASED ON WARNER BROS. RECORDS APRIL 29th

28 February 2008, Burbank, California - Madonna's 11th studio album for Warner Bros. Records "HARD CANDY" is scheduled to have a global release on April 28th and a US release on April 29th, it was confirmed by her label. "HARD CANDY" (the follow up to Madonna's "CONFESSIONS ON A DANCE FLOOR" which debuted at No. 1 in 30 countries and sold over 8 million copies), has been described as a brilliant up-tempo collection of 12 songs in which Madonna remains ensconced in club mode but this time adds an urban hip hop beat in collaboration with musical partners Timbaland, Justin Timberlake, Pharrell Williams of The Neptunes and Nate "Danja" Hills. The debut single, the pulsating "4 Minutes" will be released at the end of March.

"The title is a juxtaposition of tough and sweetness, kind of like I'm gonna kick your ass but it's going to make you feel good. And of course, I love candy" laughed the material girl.

Madonna, a multi-Grammy-award-winning singer, songwriter, producer, cultural icon, world renowned stage performer, video visionary, children's book author, director and documentary film maker has sold 200 million albums in the course of her unprecedented two decade plus career and is slated to be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on March 10th.

Smile

Love Madonna! She kicks butt.
    My mouth is like a magician's hat, never know what might come out of it.

I enjoy Madonna also. I bet you can't wait Todd.

You love Madonna like I love Joan Jett.

Have you ever met Madonna? I think if I met Joan I'd lose it. She's been a part of me since I was 10. I rememeber trading in the record, Oh Mickey you're so fine for I love rock and roll with a neighbor girl. That's what started it.
    T-5 incomplete

Something tells me Madonna doesn't eat much candy.

Joan Jett = cool, and anything by her is def cooler than Oh Mickey!

Enjoy, Todd, I'm happy for you. I remember when Madonna first came out, I was mystified by her. Garter belts, over boxer shorts, in public? But omg I'd have KILLED for that Desperately Seeking Susan jacket, and I kinda wanted to be her after I saw that movie...

Quote Originally Posted by RaeRae
    Have you ever met Madonna?
    No, I haven't. If I did, I'd take the opportunity to ask her some philosophical questions that I think she'd be able to answer for me and explain it to me for myself.

I thought Geno would love this...

I like what Madonna has done for women. She brought the 'women can be sexual beings and there's nothing wrong with that' to the forefront.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

[quote=lynnifer]I
    like what Madonna has done for women. She brought the 'women can be sexual beings and there's nothing wrong with that' to the forefront.
    Being a sexual being is some what a taboo if you don't have a good perspective of it.

I like the younger 80"s Madonna when she wasn't so full of herself.

The Erotica C/D is one of my favorites.....

J.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer
    I like what Madonna has done for women. She brought the 'women can be sexual beings and there's nothing wrong with that' to the forefront.
    She's sent the same message of acceptance to gay people as well. Madonna is an icon to the ostracized and shows us that nonconformity is not a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by JCAT
    The Erotica C/D is one of my favorites.....

J.
    OMG! Mine too. I love that album and it's probably the most frequently listened to album of mine since I've owned CDs.