Thread: New to forum: Jeans?

Smile Wonderful place to ask questions

I am new to this group. I feel like this is a place that I have been looking for. I have an 18 y/o daughter that was born paralyzed from the waist down. Can anyone tell me where I can get the "sitting pants" that I see in the roli-moden magazine? She still wears girls/juniors clothes and it is hard to find pants in her size to fit her.

Rolli-Moden still makes them but they only sell them in Europe now. They don't have a USA distributor anymore. Check out this thread:

http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...ighlight=jeans

(KLD)

pants...

Are you sure these pants are the ones SHE wants. I thought I was doing my 17 year old a favor by having his jeans "fixed" so they would be easier to wear or get on...what a mistake. He wants bullheads. He's figured it out, and is much happier. I still get major grief (kidding) about the pants I ordered, tailored, and fixed.

Anyone ever put a longer zipper in a pair of jeans?

a clothing alterations shop, or the alterations person at a dry cleaners may be able to help you get a longer zipper put in. Some of the bigger (more expensive) department stores can also make recommendations for an alterations person.
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

Hello Nikki's Mom!

Welcome to Care Cure.

I am not sure if this is what you are talking about...but I get "sitting" jeans for my husband at Wheelchair Jeans...he has been wearing them for a few years now...they look like regular jeans from the chair...it is only when they are off they look different...check out the website...the people are great to work with. http://www.wheelchairjeans.com

Thumbs up Jeans

I've purchased 6 pairs of jeans from Easyaccessclothes .They have heavy duty velcro in the whole inseam or you can get them with velcro on the outside seam that goes down about 18". They come with pockets and two pulls in the pants for sliding them on in bed.They are the best pants I've found.
    Last edited by allen54; 06-09-2008 at 05:19 PM.