Thread: what could this be?

what could this be?

Ever since my accident when I go to stand from sitting I would feel pressure in my head, it lasts about 2 minutes then I am fine. Well now it is happening alot more often. And for the last 2 days on the left side of my head I get like this pinched nerve feeling that lasts for a second or two and then goes away. it comes and goes throughout the day. could this be sci related??

Hi,

Are there any other symptoms such as dizziness, change in blood pressure or nausea?
    Did you have headaches prior to your sci? Have you ever mentioned this to your doctor and what was the explanation?

AAD

Thanks for the reply.
    No, there are no other symptoms. I mentioned it to my sci dr a couple years ago about the pressure feeling. She said it was most likely my blood pressure. Yesterday at walmart I checked my blood pressure on one of their machines and it was normal.
    I have not talked to a dr about it recently or about the "pinched nerve" feeling...

****update****

I went to the dr today and he said it was most likely to do with my neck injury. He gave it a long "T" name, what the condition is called but I cant remember or pronounce what it is. The abbreviation for it is "TIC" ?

Torticollis or wry neck perhaps???

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/torti...article_em.htm

(KLD)