Thread: Medication to help to pee urinate (Urgent)

Medication to help to pee urinate (Urgent)

I need some advice on Meds that help you pee. I used to be able to tap my bladder and go but now it only works slightly now. Help I go to see my doctor today.

Jeremy,

This method of "tapping" on the bladder is aery outdated and has been known over time to cause problems with your kidney.

You need to contact your doctor right away to discuss a workup which would include urodynamics and ruling out a UTI.

Please do not continue to use this as your method of bladder management. There are no meds to take to help you pee, without getting a diagnosis of what your individual problem is that is preventing you from voiding.
    In the meantime, if you have been instructed on intermittent catheterization, I would recommend this every 6 hours until you see your doctor and/or urologist.

AAD
    Please read more here:
    http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/archive...hp/t-3335.html

Jeremy, please let me know what they say, im having same thing and they cant fined anything wrong with me.

I found out I have a UTI and should drink more water
    "I QUESS THEY'LL HAVE TO RUN OUT OF RATS, BEFORE THEY TRY IT OUT IN HUMANS. WAKE ME UP WHEN IT'S OVER !!!"