Thread: Survey on Assistive Technology

Survey on Assistive Technology

Hello everyone,

I'm a disabled student working at the University of Wisconsin and the group I am working with finished a survey about the prepurchase process for assistive technology. We are looking for anyone who uses assistive technology to fill out the survey. I thought this board could be a great place to recruit people to take the survey.

Specifically, we are interested in: (a) how users receive or find information regarding AT before a purchase and their level of participation in and satisfaction with the process (b) who is involved in the AT purchase decision, and (c) primary funding sources of AT.

Thank you for your time and your participation in this survey. If you have any questions or comments, or would like any information about the Midwest Alliance, please contact Liam Martin at liamgmartin@yahoo.com.

Link to survey:
    https://websurvey.wisc.edu/survey/Ta...KLmp4404nl6185

First off, I would like to thank everyone for taking the survey and for making me aware of some of the problems. I have fixed all the problems now so it should be good to go. If you filled the survey before we would greatly appreciate it if you would do so again. Thanks again for your participation and please let me know if you have any other comments.

Here is the link for the survey:

https://websurvey.wisc.edu/survey/Ta...LJ5o4404nl4075

please post your results when the study is finished. Thanks.
    Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
    -Dorothy Thompson