Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sperm Bank vs Adoption

Cspanos,

I know your post was just hypothetical, but you should be able to hold and rock a baby. Chick posted a picture of a baby sling in one of EMi's threads
    ( http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showpos...3&postcount=47 ) that would support the baby. At your level wouldn't that allow you to safely hold a baby? (I am assuming from you profile you have the use of your arms. Forgive me if I am wrong). There are many similar items on the market.
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Just studying my last module for my psych course when we discussed the changes of culture & sex. Came across this graph, what are your thoughts?
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer
    Just studying my last module for my psych course when we discussed the changes of culture & sex. Came across this graph, what are your thoughts?
    Lotsa ho's in Britain (j/k)

Quote Originally Posted by november
    Baby L looked good on you!
    There is still time, if you need some sperms I probably have some lying around here somewhere. Let me know. We could co-parent.
    So does that mean you spit? or scrape it off walls?
    Co-parenting sounds fun... you're the one with boobage, so you feed, k?

Quote Originally Posted by chick
    Lotsa ho's in Britain (j/k)
    I really, actually did, Laugh Out Loud. Still lol'ing ..
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

I'm still going through the stage I want kids...yes, there I said it...I want kids...friends I have around me say I'm too old to have kids at 49 and it wouldn't be fair to them...who cares what they think...I watched them get married and have kids and then go through hell with divorcing their partners...and they have the nerve to tell me I can't...crap...what's wrong with being a single mother?...I work my butt off to have a nice house and stuff...why not have a kid?...then I have known these single young mothers who have kids and expect the govt. to support them...that sucks...as for me I'm supporting myself and I would support my kid if I could have one...wish me luck or whatever, lynnifer...I'm going for it!!!...

Quote Originally Posted by harley-lynn
    ...wish me luck or whatever, lynnifer...I'm going for it!!!...
    Hopefully not with that goof that keeps calling and bugging you!

I sheepishly asked David to freeze some embryos with me (how romantic eh? lol) but he declined. DEnied.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer
    I sheepishly asked David to freeze some embryos with me (how romantic eh? lol) but he declined. DEnied.
    I'm sure you could find a donor or two...
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

no way...donor all the way...lol...the profiles of these sperm donors are quite interesting...at least there's no "strings" to it unless the kid starts a search when they get older...by then I might not be here...lol...

Quote Originally Posted by sjean423
    Cspanos,

I know your post was just hypothetical, but you should be able to hold and rock a baby. Chick posted a picture of a baby sling in one of EMi's threads
    ( http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showpos...3&postcount=47 ) that would support the baby. At your level wouldn't that allow you to safely hold a baby? (I am assuming from you profile you have the use of your arms. Forgive me if I am wrong). There are many similar items on the market.
    I could definitely hold a baby. Thank you for the link - I've never considered a sling etc. That looks useful, assuming it doesn't pull me out of my chair!

I just lament not having the ability to hold and play with a child the way 'regular folk' can.

Chris.
    Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist wrapped in blood! Larry in 'Closer', a play by Partick Marber