Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: TYPING (& other 'Q' HAND functional uses/tools)

Quote Originally Posted by chick
    Another option is for me to do it live in video chat or something? Lol Yea, this would really get the weirdos to join in huh.
    Actually this would probably give you more control of who is watching. It;s not like peeps just happen to show up in chat. If you an mimin planned a time, the video would only be there at that time, and you and she could discuss whatever questions she had .....
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Scott - the Q-tip idea is clever!
    yup, me is cleverer then sum persons...

No video, but I did offer in that mitro thread about cathin on cam didn't I! lol ut oh. I don't have a problem doing that, so let me think what might be the best way to do that. Audio to hear me explain would be more helpful? If not, I can still try to take pics at different points in process, but would need someone to do that. I think video might be better in a way, but my mac is wonky now and not opening many of my applications, incl. cam to video record. This would be easiest but it's still kind of positioned higher than my belly (... I'm just kinda typing out loud ) .... Lemme try a few things once I get cam working and see what works best. Another option is for me to do it live in video chat or something? Lol Yea, this would really get the weirdos to join in huh.
    But we can work something out. What do you have most trouble managing, re your cath?
    i guess that would be a live, streaming video?

Quote Originally Posted by sjean423
    Actually this would probably give you more control of who is watching. It;s not like peeps just happen to show up in chat. If you an mimin planned a time, the video would only be there at that time, and you and she could discuss whatever questions she had .....
    Yep... that's why I thought live video would be best. The flashchat here allows you to allow specific viewers...but still no more than 3 I think? I'll see.

But nahhh... not a youtube kinda gal.

and scott... stfu, weirdo.

If you don't mind chick could "I" be the third? I need to see how people are holding on to the cath to push it in.

Here's another automatic letter opener Scott. Or.
    Last edited by leschinsky; 04-05-2008 at 08:55 PM.
    Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

Quote Originally Posted by leschinsky
    If you don't mind chick could be the third? I need to see how people are holding on to the cath to push it in.
    You mean YOU be the third

No prob! I'm having problem with my puter (MAC) and apps not opening, so need to get some of this straightened out first. I might be able to use old WIN laptop, but can't find external mic it requires to audio chat. I'll figure it out, and let you guys know asap.

Another thing with Flashchat here, is that I remember the video being pretty small, so not sure how good the visual would be (unless I had external cam to be able to aim low/focus very close). Last time I was in there, cspanos and I chatted. It was a bit delayed, but not that slow. That was long while ago, so maybe better now. Anyway, I'll check it out again, when I can and after puter gets fixed.

Oh, one more thing I wanna ask is - do any of you have yahoo or AIM? Mine are not opening at the moment, but they have fairly good video chat. SKYPE does too, I hear (I don't have it). That's another option to do this in real time.

hahaha, MAC!

You mean YOU be the third

No prob! I'm having problem with my puter (MAC) and apps not opening, so need to get some of this straightened out first. I might be able to use old WIN laptop, but can't find external mic it requires to audio chat. I'll figure it out, and let you guys know asap.

Another thing with Flashchat here, is that I remember the video being pretty small, so not sure how good the visual would be (unless I had external cam to be able to aim low/focus very close). Last time I was in there, cspanos and I chatted. It was a bit delayed, but not that slow. That was long while ago, so maybe better now. Anyway, I'll check it out again, when I can and after puter gets fixed.

Oh, one more thing I wanna ask is - do any of you have yahoo or AIM? Mine are not opening at the moment, but they have fairly good video chat. SKYPE does too, I hear (I don't have it). That's another option to do this in real time.
    LOL my quad fingers missed the I key! I have Skype and google chat, but I could get yahoo. Skype is pretty good from what I've seen of my nephew but I haven't seen any other camming to compare it to I'll send you an invite to your email.
    Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

Great thread Chick! i Have learned a great deal in the past half hour. Skype is fantastic if you have a decent microphone and high-speed connection. I would highly recommend signing up for a free trial. although if the Internet connection is slow or the microphone is at a weird angle -- there is a feedback where you can hear yourself talk to the person you're conversing with -- a strange echo like a teleconference with a clone.

I've used the WebCam feature on and off -- it might be my web cam but it greatly distorts my face and background like those funny mirrors. (Which are not always funny

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz19
    Skype is fantastic if you have a decent microphone and high-speed connection. I would highly recommend signing up for a free trial. although if the Internet connection is slow or the microphone is at a weird angle -- there is a feedback where you can hear yourself talk to the person you're conversing with -- a strange echo like a teleconference with a clone.
    you tryin to get chick to invite you to her "pee party"?!?!