Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Car...kinda

Thumbs up New Car...kinda

This little Chevy is just too cool!

This car was built by N2A motors (No Two Alike). Cost is $40,000 over the cost of a new Corvette C6 (MSRP $44,000). Unbelievable! The company is planning a production run of about 100 vehicles. It sits on a Corvette C6 chassis, front styled like a 57 Chevy, side like a 58, rear like a 59. Hence the designation '789'.
    Scroll down and drool !

Attachment 20793

Attachment 20794

Attachment 20795

Very nice!! Sorta reminds me of the Boyd Coddington Cheezoom.

It’s just another retro design, but I think it’s cool. It’s interesting to see the big car manufactures doing this too. These designs cater to a very small niche market. I love seeing how creative designers can be with these old automotive styles. It must be a lot of fun, kinda playful.

An inside picture of it..
    T-5 incomplete

I'm not sure if I like it or not. There are things I like about it, but I have to like the whole car to get the drool going.
    T-5 incomplete

Quote Originally Posted by garlin
    This car was built by N2A motors (No Two Alike). Cost is $40,000 over the cost of a new Corvette C6 (MSRP $44,000). Unbelievable! The company is planning a production run of about 100 vehicles.
    But... if they're building 100 of them, then they shouldn't call the company "No Two Alike".

It's pretty cool looking, but I think the nose is a bit, too long. If that dimension was a little different, I would really like it.

C.

A '57 front and '59 chevy rear dysection is all it is. Some retros work, and some don't. Look at what happened to chevys SSR and fords T-BIRD. Still waiting to see the new Camaro hit the showroom. That's the one to lookout for. Oh yah, and chryslers Cuda is the other one.
    If I was meant to have wheels under my ass, what the hell are these legs for?
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1455040496

I think it's a neat looking novelty car. What's under the hood of this thing?

I don't like it. I think it's ugly.

I think it kinda falls into that 'delightfully ugly' category that you sorta want to hate at first but as time goes on it sorta grows on you. I rather suspect I'd like it quite a bit. I'd like to see what a red/white one looks like since that's color combo most of us think when we see a late 50's Vette, thanks to the movies.

Being as it sits on a C6 chassis I guess means the same drivetrain as well, 400 -odd horsepower. Depending on what they use for the body panels the car could well weigh as little as the original C6 or less, even - blazing fast up to 140 or so by which time the windblast would just about scalp ya.

Tom