Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Support for becoming a quad!

Support for becoming a quad!

Hi everyone, not sure where i should post, but anyway here goes... I've have an inoperable spinal cord tumor at c-1 to t-5 and a cyst in the brain stem....I was told eventually I'll will become a quad...my question is....are there any support sites that someone might know of..... or if there is anyone out here in the same boat?...... you might like to read my story if you are interested in knowing more...thanks...looking forward to some feedback
    http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~whiteangel/

ps please sign my guest book

Hi White ...
    I moved your question here because I thought you might get a better response! If you don't maybe the Life forum would be a better spot .. lets see how it goes!
    Sorry you're having to deal with this .... I'm glad you found us though you will find alot of support and info here.

Obieone
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

White, glad you found our site, but very sorry that you had to. There is so much good support here, along with humor and other enjoyable posts that you, hopefully, will find this a place to write for support or just to be part of a larger community of disabled folks. Welcome!

Do you still go hot air ballooning? It is something I have never tried, but I sure would like to do it someday.

Best wishes, and I hope you are enjoying your summer.

Liz
    I wished upon a falling star, I wished it had not fallen...

thanks everyone......Obieone:- thanks for moving my post...Liz:- no i haven't been hot air ballooning anymore, it was a once off thing...you should try it, it's so pieceful up there....I have been on a helicopter joy fight over Sydney harbour last year, that was pretty cool, I guess I should update my site!...don't forget to sign my guest book!

I had an opportunity to go hot air ballooning last summer with this company, so accessible baskets do exist. Glad you found us, but sorry you had to.
    C2/3 quad since February 20, 1985.

New, Support for becoming a quad!

Hi everyone, not sure where i should post, but anyway here goes... I've have an inoperable spinal cord tumor at c-1 to t-5 and a cyst in the brain stem....I was told eventually I'll will become a quad...my question is....are there any support sites that someone might know of..... or if there is anyone out here in the same boat?...... you might like to read my story if you are interested in knowing more...thanks...looking forward to some feedback

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~whiteangel/

ps please sign my guest book

please read my NEW blog http://whiteangel.freeblogit.com/

Hi there!

You've already posted this though.

http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...392#post800392
    T-5 incomplete

Duplicate messages have now been combined.

(KLD)

thought that I would welcome you also. WELCOME!