Thread: How can a severed cord be repaired??

How can a severed cord be repaired??

I happen to be one of those rare cases that has a severed cord that was spliced from the top and the bottom of my t-9 vertabre. My question is, if and when the cure is established, what would be the actual proccess my cord can actually re-connect with that much of a gap. Would I still be a good candidate for reconstructive cell generation???
    If I was meant to have wheels under my ass, what the hell are these legs for?
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1455040496

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom92
    I happen to be one of those rare cases that has a severed cord that was spliced from the top and the bottom of my t-9 vertabre. My question is, if and when the cure is established, what would be the actual proccess my cord can actually re-connect with that much of a gap. Would I still be a good candidate for reconstructive cell generation???
    Hi Freedom92, don't worry you'll walk too nomatter how bad is your neck, we just need to get the cure. I am waiting for some break news to come out, so we can see some action, clinical action. It takes so long to make the first human trials. Keep in good shape for now. Let's hope that we hear something soon.

manouli.