Thread: another sure hands?

Angry another sure hands?

My ceiling lift is beeping when I go "up" . I'm assuming it's charging issue. the small black box on the wall is a green light.
    Now I have moved it over so it touching what looks like "hooks" and the little box is yellow (light indicator).

I have tried talking to tech, not open on weekends and my local guy and I are not getting in touch as I would like.
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

We have also had problems with service from SureHands, even on weekdays. Try calling corporate tomorrow if you can't get ahold of the local guy. Do you have access to a back-up floor based lift?

(KLD)

Cool

I have a Hoyer, but that negates the independence access of why I saved all that $ for over 10 friggin' years, but I digress. The customer service does lead me to some questioning.

The yellow light has turned green. Let you know if I'm beeping after I take care of life's duties.
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.