Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 2008 Polaris Ranger RZR

I saw the Razor Friday at an outdoor show and it issss sweet! It's less than a 2" up transfer from my chair.

We use a Rhino at our events and we'll have 2 people on the Phino pulling a trailer with a power wheelchair and another person, and it never misses a beat. That thing's a horse.

OH, if I had the money.......
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye
    OH, if I had the money.......
    eh, just put a killer sound system in one & get "some company" to sponsor you to show it off.

"We" already have one. They use it to shoot t-shirts into the crowd at football games. Personally I want to try it out on a dove hunt
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

UTV Hand Controls

Hello all,
    I happened upon this forum seeing if something I had posted would get a hit if I Googled it...LOL Anyway, I am a RZR owner too and I love it. I used to have the same hand controls you guys are using but I found that they did not allow me to ride as hard as I wanted to, so I just made my own and they work great.

SWEET, I need one of those.
    Go Georgia Bulldogs

I had wanted one of these last year so I could access the back of my sister's acreage, where there's a rescue horse farm to feed the 'animules'. Wheeling through bumpy pastureland is no fun - lol.

I was told by someone in the know on here, that Polaris has some sort of defect. How long have you owned it?
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

We just got one too, same color. I'm going for my 1st ride Sunday,yay. It's been too long since I've been. I can't wait 'til I get my hand controls too.

Just got home from going out to eat with the wife. I will post some pics in a few after I take em.

I have had my rzr since May and have had no problems. There is an airbox recall on the earlier ones made.
    Unisteer is now making power steering for almost all of the sxs on the market. I have heard good things about them and have one on order. Should make riding a lot easier.
    I also made my own hand controls and like them.