Thread: Southern California TM sysmposium

Southern California TM sysmposium

The Southern California TM sysmposium is being held at the Paradise Pier Hotel in Anaheim on Saturday, Feburary 23rd.

Go to http://www.myelitis.org/california2008/ web page. All of the information, including a description of the symposium, the agenda, registration, directions can be found here.

Thanks for posting this! Wish I could go
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer
    Thanks for posting this! Wish I could go

Maybe try the one in Seattle in July? I'm going to try and make this one. More information at myelitis.org:

The Rare Neuroimmunologic Disorders Symposium
    July 16 – 19, 2008
    Seattle, Washington
    We are coming back to Seattle! Our last symposium in Seattle was held in 1999. We made history in 1999. Dr. Douglas Kerr made his first appearance at our meetings and announced his specialization in TM and the establishment of the TM Center at Johns Hopkins. Dr. Brian Weinshenker made his first public presentation of the results from his ground breaking plasma exchange research. It was the first large gathering of the TMA membership.
    The Transverse Myelitis Association and the Johns Hopkins Project RESTORE (the TM and MS Centers) are co-sponsoring the 2008 Rare Neuroimmunologic Disorders Symposium. The symposium is for people who have TM, MS, ADEM, NMO and ON, their family members and the medical professionals who provide clinical care to people with these disorders.
    Help us make history … again!
    Please mark the dates on your calendar. If you live west of the Mississippi River, you are not going to want to miss this opportunity. If you live east of the Mississippi River, Seattle is absolutely lovely in the summer time. You owe it to yourself and your loved ones to make this trip out west. The symposium will be
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.