Thread: 23 foot travel trailer

23 foot travel trailer

I am selling my 23 foot Play-Mor travel trailer. It has a split platform Ricon wheelchair lift, ADA height toilet and shower stall with transfer bench plus all the other standard trailer stuff (stove, fridge, microwave, etc.). It weighs 5000 lbs. empty and requires full sized van or something of similar capacity to tow it. Let me know by E mail if you are interested - we are located mid Michigan.

trailer 4 sale

can you give me more info I live in grand rapids how many does it sleep year any photos? Dave. email- briggsybrown@sbcglobal.net

please send a few pics to troystenerson@yahoo.com.

I am about to buy one.

Troy

Ancient,
    Could you post some photos of trailer, would love to see how you modified it. For future info and ideas..

I would like to see pics too. I am just starting to look around, and get ideas. Don;t think I can afford anything right now.
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Do you still have your trailer?

No, this trailer was sold some time back. Playmor stopped maling their wheelchair trailer awhile back also. Best setup for a wheelchair trailer is a UVL (under vehicle) lift. To save space I would also consider a shower stall with toilet inside as shower bench, this setup was used in the Sunliner (?) made briefly now out of business. I don't know if Starship (?) is still making custom trailers.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientgimp View Post
    I don't know if Starship (?) is still making custom trailers.
    Yes they are. I got a quote from them in January for a barebones accessible mods 27 footer at 43k... I moved on.
    DIGG.

We got a Travel Trailor from forest river and it works great. It is a 35 ft toy hauler with a shower instead of the tub, slide out, and 28 inch inside doors. We love it I dont have any problems getting around in it with my tilite chair.

I have been looking at a 16 foor enclosed cargo trailer with a ramp door, I think I could add some windows, and a fold down bed, kitchen cabinets, portable air/heater, etc. pretty cheap. Haven't thought about the shower part yet, but could probably find a camp ground with showers maybe??? This would haul the chair and his golf cart great. Only looking at about $3400 for a v-nose trailer.