Thread: Coronary Heart Disease

Coronary Heart Disease

Another assignment...
    If anyone has this and wouldn't mind sharing ways it has changed their life could you PM me.

I'm getting my physical ed requirement out of the way by doing a class where I just read and write a lot about wellness. I'm a lazy bum!
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

hey youngster, I left you a PM hope you can figure out most of my ramblings.. hope it helps......

Quote Originally Posted by darrel
    hey youngster, I left you a PM hope you can figure out most of my ramblings.. hope it helps......
    Hey, thanx! I was actually thinking of you (had read you had a heart attack on here) but was going to let you offer. Read the PM...I'll reply and shoot you a few more questions this week.

And at 25 am I still a youngster?
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

to me yes but then I have been called boy from a real old fart on here, won't say his name but his initials start with JUKE SPIN...lol...

My Stepfather just died from Heart Disease, so its for real. He had a long history of heart problems, had his first heart attack when he was 40 years old and died this past week at 80, so he lived a long time with those heart problems.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred