Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jan 12 - Four years post my non-SCI DIS

Mary, I'm THRILLED you're on the up side. I hope it lasts 100 years or so. enjoy every pain-free moment!
    My blog: Living Life at Butt Level

Ignite Phoenix #9 - Wheelchairs and Wisdom: Living Life at Butt Level

"I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit."

Dawna Markova Author of Open Mind.

Mary, what is your thinking about this? Are you on a new diet? Different meds? Praying 3 times a day? Meditating? What do you think could have affected this wonderful turnaround? I'd certainly like to get some vacation time from my neuro pain.

-Chuck-

Maybe it is just finally healing. Who knows. I don't care. I just feel better.
    1FineSpineRN

Mary,

That is awesome! If I were you, I don't think I would care why either. I wouldn't be wanting to look a gift horse in the mouth.

I hope you enjoy every moment of your new and improved life! If my vote counts, I vote to take the cruise. Cruises are awesome!

Laura

You know one thing I did do, was to start doing some of the things I had given up and trying new things. I listened to the advice of a good friend and started taking things and people as they are and loving them where they were. I started working harder at the things I loved and abandoning the things and feelings that were counterproductive. I took the time to eat better and love better and enjoy my children more. I stopped fearing pain and went sailing. I do not know what has to do with anything, I only know that I have only so many days in life to be happy. I am choosing to be happy. Mary
    1FineSpineRN