Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: burnt by heated car seat

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Racing
    That's about as eloquent as you ever get these days.

C.
    You had to come into a thread and yet again ask a confrontational question. Your schtick is getting tiresome.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Français
    You had to come into a thread and yet again ask a confrontational question. Your schtick is getting tiresome.
    No, you tiresome, little twit! I came into a thread (like months ago!) and asked the question that came to mind!

You need to get the fuck over this idea that I am only here to antagonize you and so in return, all you do is antagonize me. I have been in cars with heated seats and since I've got little to no feeling in my bum, it seemed obvious to me that that I should avoid using the damned things. Didn't seem like such a stretch that they could get too hot for comfort, so I figured that others would do the same. On top of that, I've had really good interactions with Ford Motor Company and a number of other large corporations and don't tend to assume evil is at hand any time they're involved, so it seemed a reasonable question. If the answer is, yes, GM knew, then my response is, thank you for that information. The OP didn't give anything to back up their assertion, so I asked for confirmation. Oh, the horror!

Why is it so much to ask that you and everyone else keep the personal shit out of these conversations? If you don't fuckin' like me, then ignore me, take it to PM or show a modicum of intelligence and show the error of my ways in a manner that enlightens others rather than just makes you look like wannabe schoolyard bullies??

C.

No, you tiresome, little twit! I came into a thread (like months ago!) and asked the question that came to mind!

You need to get the fuck over this idea that I am only here to antagonize you and so in return, all you do is antagonize me. I have been in cars with heated seats and since I've got little to no feeling in my bum, it seemed obvious to me that that I should avoid using the damned things. Didn't seem like such a stretch that they could get too hot for comfort, so I figured that others would do the same. On top of that, I've had really good interactions with Ford Motor Company and a number of other large corporations and don't tend to assume evil is at hand any time they're involved, so it seemed a reasonable question. If the answer is, yes, GM knew, then my response is, thank you for that information. The OP didn't give anything to back up their assertion, so I asked for confirmation. Oh, the horror!

Why is it so much to ask that you and everyone else keep the personal shit out of these conversations? If you don't fuckin' like me, then ignore me, take it to PM or show a modicum of intelligence and show the error of my ways in a manner that enlightens others rather than just makes you look like wannabe schoolyard bullies??

C.
    Eloquent, Carol, eloquent! I'm just calling it as I see it and I know for a fact you didn't give a damn about confirmation, you just wanted to be confrontational and egg someone on. You don't realize you do this shit so much that your motives are obvious to everyone else. Please call me a big prick next time, little makes my pecker ashamed of itself.

I'm just calling it as I see it
    Why? What the Hel is your point? Let's say that you really do see things the way you claim you do. What do you hope to accomplish with your little jabs and smarmy emoticons?

and I know for a fact you didn't give a damn about confirmation, you just wanted to be confrontational and egg someone on.
    And you "know" this "for a fact" based on...? Your advanced degree in long distance psychology? Your deep, empathic skills? Our secret, nightly, pillow talks? The revelations of ex-lovers and friends who think that internet aggravation is the greatest revenge? Do tell. Exactly how is it that you "know" my heart and mind better than I do?

You don't realize you do this shit so much that your motives are obvious to everyone else.
    I know exactly what I do and my motives are never obscure. I ask questions to learn the answers. I speak to share what I know with others. The only reason I still post to this site, in spite of these pointless, pitiful and all too common diversions, is that I still get PMs from people thanking me for various posts and comments. My experience and knowledge has occasionally benefited others and I'm honoured to be able to do that and I also appreciate what I gain from others.

So what the Hel are your "motives", little man? And, trust me, I save that particular insult for very few. I think it is a small person who takes time out to do nothing more than snipe at others such as you did with your little vomit post. At this point, many of your posts to me contribute absolutely nothing constructive and are merely, childish attempts at character assassination. The irony is that you are going out of your way to slam me based on your erroneous assumption that what I enjoy is slamming others. No, wait, that's not irony, that's hypocrisy and calling you a hypocrite really is the greatest insult I can give you.

On that note, I am leaving this conversation in this thread. If you have some need to continue it, take it to PM. Better yet, do you have any contribution or comment about heated seats? I do.

I think that car manufacturers should put the controls for these seats in more visible locations with obvious "On/Off" indicators. I've seen too many buttons on the front or side of seats where they can be accidently bumped into without the person sitting in the seat being able to see if the control has been inadvertently turned on. It's like the frog in the cooking pot. The seat can gradually heat up without the occupant realizing until it's too late.

C.

The only reason I still post to this site, in spite of these pointless, pitiful and all too common diversions, is that I still get PMs from people thanking me for various posts and comments.
    It's telling they can't defend you in public.

I think it is a small person who takes time out to do nothing more than snipe at others such as you did with your little vomit post.
    Pot.

No, wait, that's not irony, that's hypocrisy and calling you a hypocrite really is the greatest insult I can give you.
    I'm devastated.

On that note, I am leaving this conversation in this thread. If you have some need to continue it, take it to PM.
    C.
    I don't have shit to tell you in private. This is a public forum.

It's telling they can't defend you in public.
    Madonna is a beautiful, confident, opinionated, defiant, outspoken, and often adversarial woman. Does this sound like someone else you know?
    -------------------------------------------------
    Heated seats: I am surprised that there isn’t a warning somewhere on the seat (tag under seat) or in the manual. I bought one of those heated, massaging car seat covers and it came with a warning for people with impaired sensitivity.

Quote Originally Posted by ala
    Madonna is a beautiful, confident, opinionated, defiant, outspoken, and often adversarial woman. Does this sound like someone else you know?
    -------------------------------------------------
    Heated seats: I am surprised that there isn’t a warning somewhere on the seat (tag under seat) or in the manual. I bought one of those heated, massaging car seat covers and it came with a warning for people with impaired sensitivity.
    Maybe I better get this in while the going's good, this thread is definitely gonna get moved or zapped

Ala, I have to point out that I like both TR and Todd even though I dont always agree with them as you might have noticed, but yeah I also like Madonna, too. She's my type of gal for sure, just needs to chill out a bit so she's not off the deep end too much. You do have a way of being a voice of reason

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by ala
    Sure, Leschinsky.

Our secret, nightly, pillow talks?

C.
    Ha, that made me laugh.
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Quote Originally Posted by november
    Ha, that made me laugh.
    Scared the hell out of me.