Thread: WheelchairJunkie.com

WheelchairJunkie.com

I was just wondering, since ive gotton all the info i needed about wheelchairs on this forum im happy butt...

I registerd on wheelchairjunkie.com awhile back, got sent a password, when i go to try to login, it agrees i have registerd properly butt i need to wait for an admin to ok me still...

Fine, butt, the admin never did, has anyone else had an issue with that website?

Im trying to be nice butt im starting to wonder what problems exist therre, ive run forums on the net for awhile, so im no noob to net forums...

Im trying not to say anything negative about who runs the place butt...

I have not run into any issues registering there. There are some very good people there, very helpful, and Mark does a good job at running the site.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Jesus said to him, “I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me." -John 14

okay, it often takes ages for people to get approved - i think it took me about 2 weeks, and ive heard other people say they were longer. but it is a worthwhile source of information, especially for powerchairs

Its been along time, probly as long as ive been registered herre, maybe he doesnt like southpark and is taking it out on anyone named Tymmy...

Quote Originally Posted by Tym
    Its been along time, probly as long as ive been registered herre, maybe he doesnt like southpark and is taking it out on anyone named Tymmy...

No it's not just you. I tried to register last spring when I had some powerchair questions and needed help. I had the same problem as you. My account was never verified after I registered. After about a month I sent 2 different emails a week apart asking if there was any reason for the delay in verifying my account and when might I expect access. I never got a response back either time and my account was never verified. Which I thought was pretty shitty.

I am sure its a great site...if people could actually register and and be able to access all the features
    Last edited by orangejello; 01-15-2008 at 05:02 PM.

No its a chittty site with a punk who runs it, forum war!!!

it does take time to get on and is very informative...but its easy to get banned for a politically incorrect viewpoint...they are a bit sensitive as it is not a sci site, but justawheelchair site

PC? Ugh....glad i never got on the site i would have been off it fast.

The guys proply got lead poisoning from messing with his batteries to much

Pc, please....lifes to short to waste it being pc