View Poll Results: Who will win Superbowl XLII?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • New England Patriots

46 50.55%
  • San Diego Chargers

6 6.59%
  • Ny Giants

17 18.68%
  • Green Bay Packers

22 24.18%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Superbowl

Superbowl

Ok folks who are you rooting for???
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."
    Winston Churchill

Arizona Tourism
    My blog: Living Life at Butt Level

Ignite Phoenix #9 - Wheelchairs and Wisdom: Living Life at Butt Level

"I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit."

Dawna Markova Author of Open Mind.

I for one love would like to see the Miami Dolphins record unbroken. Therefore.... Anyone but the Pats aka the punks
    Sometimes the lights all shinin on me; Other times I can barely see. Lately it occurs to me what a long, strange trip its been: The Grateful Dead

NY Giants
    For every minute you're angry you lose a second of happiness

Saint Vincent of Lombardi's team!!!!!

Signed,

A Loyal Cheesehead
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Go Pats!

19-0 baby!!!

Who I'm rooting for, and who is gonna win, tend to be very different things. It's hard to argue with 19-0.

Quote Originally Posted by westcoast_gc
    I for one love would like to see the Miami Dolphins record unbroken. Therefore.... Anyone but the Pats aka the punks

AMEN !

The pak could never cover Moss when he was with the Vikes, there's no way they can do it while he's with the Pats.
    Brady and company are on a mission this year, there's no stopp'n that freight train. PATRIOTS WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If I was meant to have wheels under my ass, what the hell are these legs for?
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1455040496

The Pats are hitting on all cylinders. Their defense is good except the short passes in the middle are usually successful. The secondary is fair. The offense is a well-oiled machine though......they can put up a ton of points real quick. I haven't seen much of the Packers on tv but I think these two will meet in the Super Bowl. I understand how some folks hate the Pats. When you are on top everyone tries to tear you down. I used to hate the Dallas Cowboys many years ago when they were winning and ALWAYS on tv. I justwish they would show Brady's chick on tv in the stands. http://www.fondosescritorio.net/wall...e-Bundchen.jpg