Thread: help to find cloths

help to find cloths

hello my friend is in a wheelchair and needs new pants does anyone know how to get pants from rolli moden here to the us all help would be great fred

Quote Originally Posted by fred26
    hello my friend is in a wheelchair and needs new pants does anyone know how to get pants from rolli moden here to the us all help would be great fred
    I bought from www.easyaccessclothing.com

"But he was pierced for our transgressions,he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed" Isa 53:5

Quote Originally Posted by fred26
    If they are still in business in Germany just order using a credit card they accept. You may want to email them first to ask what shipping charges will be. You can also be charged duty on items over $50 by the US Government. Your credit card will convert the Euro to dollars on either the day you buy them, the day the charge is posted in their books (the credit card's) or the highest rate during the charging period of, normally, 31 days. I would suggest 4th class shipping if speed is not needed as FedEx and UPS can be rather expensive between countries.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.