Thread: blogging multiple personalities

blogging multiple personalities

is there a way to blog but have different subjects , and somehow keep them separate but together?
    i have a wide range of advocacy interest i like to rant on.
    pedestrian safety issue, dangerous drivers, video stuff i upload to utube concerning both of those subjects.
    i know i could never keep up with multiple word press blogs, it would be too much signing in and out,
    any one know of examples of good blogs that cover a wide range of subject
    most of the good blogs i have read seem to be one subject, like "overlawyered" mainly legal stuff , a couple others just are " i would range from pedestrian advocacy to heath care bs; laws like the contributory negligence laws and how they affect people. local political stuff that would be not interesting to any one outside this area. a mix of national and local issue, so i would need some way to sort them neatly.
    cauda equina

Yes, you can do it. How you do it depends on the blogging software. I've seen a lot of people sort by topic or keyword, like you are suggesting, mike.
    Daniel

Categories would be the way to go with WordPress. You could set up different category templates if you wanted to differentiate between them visually.

There seems to be a trend towards consolidating multiple blogs into one; here's an article about one such effort: http://lorelle.wordpress.com/2008/01...te-your-blogs/