Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Gun Related Post :)

Nice setup! I really like the Hogue stocks and grips, nice and grippy.

Tom, we picked up one of those composite barrels at a gun show awhile back...the vendor didn't even know what it was. From what I understand, they aren't being made anymore. Light as a feather, nice.

Check this out, dual 10/22 Gatling gun. All aluminum/stainless. Reworked the crank and trigger system, along with the tripod pivot, a nice shooter. Dumps a hundred rounds like full auto. (Not kept at my house, for lurkers sake.)
    Last edited by quadvet; 01-12-2008 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    Might have to pick one up again, but I was always a pistol guy, just more fun kicking up soda cans and trying to hit the next one before the first can came back down (hint - for a 'cheat' aim low and in front of the can )
    Tom,

I'm more of a handgunner myself. Did you notice Ruger is now making a pistol version of the 10/22? Nice review over at www.gunblast.com and lots of info at www.rimfirecentral.com

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by air ohs
    fluted alum barrel with a chrome-molly liner... this thing shoots dimes at 25 yds
    SWEEEEEEEEEET!!!!
    Dave

I too have a 10/22. It is completely stock. Nice gun and fun to shoot. I think Sportsmans Warehouse is selling a lightweight bull barrel. I am not sure if it is composite or not.