Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Permobil Parts

Permobil Parts

Does anyone know of a place on the web where we can buy Permobil parts without going through a DME seller. I'm tired of waiting forever when I need a part and when they actually get around to ordering it for me. Thanks

Bumping this. I'm looking for a good source for Permobil parts. Any suggestions?
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

What kind of parts are we needing?

What parts do you need? We have a Permobil Chairman 2K sitting in the garage doing nothing.
    Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager

Thanks ladies. At this very moment I'm just looking for both armrests. I know I can get them from Permobil but I'm just trying to get a reasonable deal on them. I was lucky recently when I found a used joystick for half-price of $275.

A year ago I found a dealer in CA that sold parts for C500 but for the life of me, I cannot locate the website now. But anyone that knows me will attest to the fact that I am hard on stuff. So I'm sure I'll be needing more crucial parts in the near future
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

I seen armrests on Ebay, not sure if they were for the C500 though. Have you checked there?

I just bought David a used C300 and we are in the paperwork process of getting him the C500 I so hope we didn't make a bad choice.

I checked ebay but no luck. I'll keep looking.

The C500 is pretty tough but I am still not a fan of front wheel drive.

Yea the ones I see on there are not cheap. I'll keep an eye out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MSWIFE1 View Post
    Yea the ones I see on there are not cheap. I'll keep an eye out for you.
    Thanks MS. The ones ebay are also gel padded, which might be nice, but something I don't need.

If you got an extra $2500 laying around...here is a really good buy!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Permobile-Mu...item257297e37d