Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great new shower chair!

Thanks cmoore,
    I decided to go for nuprodx. I will post my experience later.

A little more information about Showerbuddy

Hello my name is Israel Gamburd and I represent ShowerBuddy In the USA and Canada. I noticed this blog and wanted to clarify some things about Showerbuddy shower chairs. Showerbuddy is an original design and has a patent. Sisus is a knockoff of the original Showerbuddy unit but an older model. We don't make chairs that you can travel with, our chairs were NOT designed for and we dont market it for that use. However we have units and features that no one else has. A shower chair that will roll into a tub and tilt SB2T and a shower chair that can roll into a shower stall SB1 (original and patented). We have secondary brakes on all our models! Should you have any questions please call me (877)769-2833 Ext 86

Tucson, AZ USA / San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico

Another alternative

As a c5-6 quad, I invented the Go-Anywhere Chair because I could not find anything on the market that was feasible or affordable for my own use. I believe that our chairs are far superior to anything out there. We've received many comments from people who are using GO! Mobility's products after trying the others whom have told us so.

We will even send you one of our Go-Anywhere portable commode / shower chairs to try and if you don't like it, return it with no re-stocking fee. We offer this option because we do not work with dealers or distributors who require a 30-40-, or more percent mark-up which only sends prices that much higher. One of the few people that have actually returned one was the owner of Sisus (I just discovered this a week or so ago) who, I guess, wanted to check-out our product first-hand, before "inventing" his. Of course, (attempted) imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
    Rick Goldstein
    GO! Mobility Solutions
    facebook.com/goes.anywhere

Well that offer certainly seems like your putting your money where your mouth is and I can't say that I've ever heard of a DME company that's made an offer like that before. According to cmoore, Showerbuddy is a knock-off of Showerbuddy. I've looked at the Sisus chair and it sure looks like a knock-off of Go Mobility, so I'm not sure who's knockin' off who! I had contacted Sisus and if memory serves, their prices were through the roof as are the Nuprodx chairs. I am currently in the market for a new shower chair and may very well take you up on your offer.

Thumbs up

You're welcome to contact me directly kjon and I'll take care of you personally. We'll ship you out whichever of our Gp-Anywhere Chairs you like, you give it a try and if, for ANY reason, you don't think it works for ya, return it and we'll refund 100% of the cost of the chair. And this offer goes to anybody who would like to give our portable commode / shower chairs a try.
    Rick Goldstein
    GO! Mobility Solutions

Cool

Here's an article I wrote which some viewers may be interested in with reference to traveling with a shower chair via air, airlines and airports:

http://ezinearticles.com/?Air-Travel...air&id=2357977
    Rick Goldstein
    GO! Mobility Solutions

I have seen all the chairs out there and must admit that NuProdx and Duralift are one of the first ones out there with a transfer system. Showerbuddy is the first one to invent a transfer system into a showerstall and tub with a tilt.