Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Facebook again.

Facebook again.

I am sure I am not the only woman who have been asked to be a friend from girls I don't know. In the beginning I said yes but now I feel creepy. Not any male friends at all and 250 women in wheel chair.

I am not talking about people from carecure, this is girls I have never seen here. And then I see other girls from here has been friends with them too. And it is easy because it says common friends is bla bla bla and that is girls I know.

So I am suspicious. I am going to block all the women I don't know. So if I am blocking anybody from here, just tell me your nick and I open again.
    TH 12, 43 years post

You know... I've noticed the same thing. I added the first couple of them, but I'm drawing the line. I don't get why they're doing this. They running some kind of competition or what? So, I too just want to say if I dis anyone from here, poke me or something. Better yet, let me know you're from cc....
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1065451710
    AB, Husband is c5-6 inc quad, 25 years post injury.

It's some kind of sick, I just want to warn the girls here.
    TH 12, 43 years post

Anyone familiar with Joanna Roberts?
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

I have noticed that there is one friend I have in common with all the request that I have been getting that I have started to deny. I am not sure who she is I just added her, may need to rethink it and delete her.
    www.cawvsports.org
    The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
    We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

I haven't that happen yet, but I very rarely add someone I don't know. Other than people from CC most of my friends on facebook are from my hometown, family, or I went to college with.
    T7 MVA 9/12/04

Life is just a collection of memories. - C.W. McCall Aurora Borealis

Mine are mostly from here. I really hadn't been using it until recently. My kids actually find it a little creepy that I am on ... but I've promised not to ask to be their friends! lol
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

I'm not part of Facebook, but after reading these posts I don't think I am tempted to join! It would be creepy to me to have strangers asking me if it is OK that they add me to their friends list. Sort of dilutes the meaning of the word friendship so that it isn't even recognizable.

I do not know too many people by their names here, only the nicks so thats why I added them. But after the fourth I found out it was something wrong. So I blocked them.

I have a friend here in Norway with celebral parese and she has gotten the same girls asking to be her friend.

Mostly I have friends from home there and some people from here.
    TH 12, 43 years post

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer
    Anyone familiar with Joanna Roberts?
    Yeah, I just ignored a request from her...
    AB, Husband is c5-6 inc quad, 25 years post injury.